The winter season is a time when we all hunker down indoors. It's cold and snowy and no one feels like venturing out. It's also the perfect time to spend at home having some YOU time or reconnecting with family. Here are 10 activities that won't cost you cash or clutter this season.
1. Sip hot cocoa by the fire.
2. Make a snowman or create snow angels.
3. Try a new soup recipe.
4. Spend a lazy morning in flannel pajamas and fuzzy slippers.
5. Take a winter walk in the snow or go sledding.
6. Feed the birds.
7. Start a journal or scribble in an adult coloring book.
8. Make fudge.
9. Set goals for the new year or identify a single focus word to guide your year.
10. Start an organizing project that you've been putting off; maybe tackle those filing cabinets or family photos.
Make this the season all about you and your home. I guarantee organized spaces will bring you warmth and joy to last until spring!
What will be on your bucket list this winter?
Snowman art courtesy of my 3-year-old son.