Happy New Year! To get in the mindset of a fresh start, a new beginning and some possible resolutions (if you make them), I thought I'd provide a round-up of some fun motivational quotes.
1. "We will open the book. Its pages are blank. We are going to put words on them. The book is called Opportunity and its first chapter is New Year's Day."
-Edith Lovejoy Pierce
2. "You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream."
3. "I already know what giving up feels like. I want to see what happens if I don't."
4. "There are years that ask questions, and years that answer."
-Zora Neale Hurston
5. "A year from now you will wish you had started today."
6. "The secret of change is to focus all of your energy, not on fighting the old, but on building the new."
7. "A mind that is stretched by new experiences can never go back to its old dimensions."
-Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.
8. "New beginnings are often disguised as painful endings."
9. "Well we have a a whole new year ahead of us. And wouldn't it be wonderful if we could all be a little more gentle with each other, and a little more loving, have a little more empathy, and maybe next year at this time we'd like each other a little more."
10. "There are far better things ahead than any we leave behind."
Which one spoke to you?
Here's to a happy and healthy year ahead!